Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Baby Boyd 2: 30 Weeks



3/4 done!  (Well hopefully less!  I delivered Lyric at 38 weeks.). Crazy to think that in a couple months my world will be rocked once again. 

Baby’s progress: 30 Weeks
Total weight gain for Mommy:  16 pounds 
Food cravings: At night, I load up on watermelon. I also suddenly have an obsession with Frosted Mini Wheats..dry, no milk. 
Symptoms of pregnancy: As my belly grows, my stomach is getting smushed. I will feel really hungry, go to eat....then get full pretty quickly. My stomach can't hold as much food at a time. Luckily, I am used to eating small meals every 2-3 hours anyway. 
Working out: 5-6 days a week of running and/or Insanity.  Still managing. Waiting to feel super preggo any day now...
Mood: Good!  I feel less motivated to get things done. 
Sleep:  Sleeping fine.  Difficult to get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. Feels like a truck has slammed into my body. 
Movement: Flipping, jumping, aerobics. Apparently, my uterus is a jump house. 
Best moment of the week: We had a great time celebrating Father's Day! So thankful for Bryan's role as Daddy. 
How is being pregnant with Lyric around? She's on a mission to challenge me. She doesn't care what pregnant means.
Anything different this second-go-round? See answer above. :)
Looking forward to: Summer fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment