Monday, May 19, 2014

Baby Boyd 2: 25 Weeks


Happy Mother's Day!  I think this is one of my new favorite days of the year. :)

The day began with breakfast in bed.  An inspiring church service was to follow.  And the day ended with all my family getting together to celebrate Mom-hood! 

I am honored to be a mother.  I prayed for my calling over and over again and now I know my purpose.  It's to raise children to love Jesus and to love His people.  Lyric reminds me everyday how blessed I am to have the best job ever.  To know that my role will expand to another human being is exciting and terrifying at the same time.  I want my children to know they are loved by their Mom and can trust in me through all time and circumstance.  

To both my children: You are beautiful and you are loved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment