Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Baby Boyd 2: 26 Weeks


Baby Boyd is gaining fat, weighing in a little less than 2 pounds. At 14 inches long, I continue to feel movement all throughout the day. Doctor Lewis continues to be the best doctor ever!  She is always so positive and assures me that I am doing all things right.  I asked her if I have to take the glucose sugar test this time, and she said no…yay!  (This test takes a few hours.)  I am healthy enough to not worry about it.  Phew!

Baby’s progress: 26 Weeks
Total weight gain for Mommy: 11 pounds 
Food cravings: Bread products like muffins, cookies, and plain bread all on its own always sound good.  If I see anything on TV, I want it.  (Still not enough to send Bryan out, but I sit and imagine how great it would be to eat.)
Symptoms of pregnancy: Not too many changes since last month. It continues to be wonderful. 
Working out: 5-6 days a week of running and/or Insanity.  Some days are a bit harder than others. 
Mood: Seem to be in high spirits!
Sleep:  Dreaming more, which actually means that I am just remembering them more. Since I wake up more often, my mind is able to remember better. Weird. 
Movement: It seems like this baby moves more than Lyric. This is still the best part of pregnancy!
Best moment of the week: We had some good family time this week. I continue to imagine what it will be like when another little human is here with us. 
How is being pregnant with Lyric around? Every once in a while she will lift my shirt and push my belly. We have to remind her to be gentle. 
Anything different this second-go-round? I think I may be having another Lyric. It's all the same. :)
Looking forward to: Our 5 year Anniversary is this week. It will be great to celebrate with my super awesome husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment