Thursday, March 6, 2014

Baby Boyd 2: 13 Weeks





Last week of the first trimester and we are off to Houston!  I traveled during the same part of my pregnancy last time.  Bryan was able to get us a Pre Boarding Pass for the plane due to my pregnancy.  Front row baby! (Literally)  So thankful for such great friends who took us to all the best spots in The Woodlands.  To sum up the trip…we ate, and ate, and ate.  Texas has great food!  Baby enjoyed it. 

Baby’s progress: 13 Weeks
Total weight gain for Mommy: Lost a pound…weighed in at 118.
Food cravings: I got my burger fix in Texas.  Yuuummmm-ee.  
Working out: Took a break on vacation.  It was inspiring to see Bryan run his half marathon.   
Clothes?: Some jeans may need the belly band next week.  
Mood: Happy. :)
Sleep:  It's been a good week.  
Movement: Not yet. 
Best moment of the week: Going to Texas was blast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment