Thursday, March 22, 2012

13 Weeks

We had a doctor's appointment on Monday.  The last time we saw the baby was 4 weeks ago with its round head and stumpy arms.  Getting to see the baby again showed huge developmental changes.  It actually looked human!  :)  I am amazed to know that this life is growing inside of me.  Baby Boyd was jumping continuously and posing so cute.  (Arm to the face, arm pushing against the womb.)  Our next appointment is in 4 weeks and hopefully sometime by then I will have Baby Boyd's first pictures to show.

Last week went by so fast!  School was super intense.  When Friday came, I was so tired I couldn't even get excited until a couple hours after getting off work.  On Sunday, Bryan and I went to our first "baby outing".  Baby's R Us has a lot of stuff!  It's like getting married all over again with all the to-do's and to-get's.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment