Thursday, March 29, 2012

14 Weeks


Baby’s progress: 14 weeks
Total weight gain for Mommy: 0 lbs.
Food cravings: No SUPER cravings (as in, "I need this now!....Seriously honey, go get it for me).  Certain foods sound really good.  My current craving that I need to indulge on is a seriously delicious grilled cheese.  Now, I am not talking some Kids Meal grilled cheese.  I am leaning towards a gourmet, several types of cheese, butter-breaded, panini pressed grilled cheese.  Not that I have really put any thought into it...
Feeling nauseous? NOPE!
Symptoms of pregnancy:  Baby belly is now being noticed by most people.  Having to go to the bathroom twice a night is also not normal for me.  
Working out? 5 times a week I do my modified version of Insanity before work.  I also take Delilah out for a 2-3 mile run on Sundays.
Maternity clothes?: Getting close!  My work pants are getting tighter for sure.  At least with jeans I can wear them lower on my waist.  Work pants are a little bit more difficult.
Mood: Leaving my crabbiness outside the door. :)
Sleep: Great, besides the couple trips to the loo.
Movement: Not yet.
Stretch marks?: Not planning on it.
Wedding ring on? Yes
Best moment of the week: Going to Women of Faith with my Mom and Baby's R Us with Bryan (last week).
Miss anything from life before baby?: I still would like to have a sandwich with deli meat!  Arby's "It's Good Mood Food" commercials are not helping me forget.  
Looking forward to:  SPRING BREAK next week!  Going to Sacramento, California this weekend to visit our friends Josh, Karyss, Oliver, and Baby Girl Bollen for a much needed vacation.  Just having a break from work is really going to help get me through the rest of the year.  CANNOT WAIT for tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. when it officially begins.  Pray for safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment