Thursday, July 19, 2012

30 Weeks...3/4 Done!

This week we are in South Carolina for summer vacation!  Working on our Southern accents has been challenging, but somewhat successful.

Baby Boyd is a little over 15 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds.  I feel like my belly needs to get bigger to fit something that size.  All the growth in my abdomen just goes out...and out...and OUT.  No widening at this point.  My family made me a little hole in the sand to lay my belly in so Baby wouldn't get smooshed.  (Notice the dip in the green towel.)



Wearing a bikini swimsuit on the beach has gotten me a lot of looks (no other preggo's seen outside as of yet), especially on the day that we painted my belly like a beach ball.  No chalkboard to use, therefore we improvised.  Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment