Friday, July 27, 2012

31 Weeks


Another week in South Carolina with Baby Boyd.  Time with family has been well spent...we laugh so much, which I know Baby is hearing all the time.  We have all been staying in one huge beach house that is right on the beach so we all get to be together.  It's great to be able to do whatever you want, whenever you want here: Go to the beach, eat snacks, sit and read, take a nap, eat more snacks.  As for snacks, my only request during the trip was Reduced Fat Cheese Its.  These things are the best and most dangerous.  I eat them everyday. :)  I also have been indulging in a Coca Cola once a day while everyone enjoys their adult beverages.  Rebel I know.




Baby Boyd is weighing in a little over 3 pounds and is 16 inches long.  There is supposed to be a growth spurt coming, which I hope my body is prepared for!  I have been walking every morning while on vacation. Some mornings I feel more pregnant than others while I walk.  If I wake up with a more "pregnant morning" I waddle around with sore legs all day.  One day my feet were even swollen, which has never happened before.  Body must have been on overload.  Braxton Hicks are pretty consistent, which I am watching out for more often...don't want to have too many of those with 9 weeks left.

My family is the best and I am so thankful to spend such quality time with them.  Big shout out and hugs to Grandma and Grandpa White, Joel and Darci, the Starnes, and my family...we do vacationing right!



No comments:

Post a Comment