Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Baby Boyd 2: 35 Weeks



NOTE: Yes, I have the same dress on as last week.  I only have a couple week's worth of clothes that still look presentable. :)

Baby is almost done cooking!  Running out of space at 5 1/4 pounds and over 18 inches long, Baby is probably having a tough time performing somersaults.  But this baby is not giving up.  I feel some serious movement throughout the day!

I may be at the end of running.  :( Pain presents itself afterwards and I don't know if it's worth the suffering.  I will give it one more week to see how it goes.

Lyric and I celebrated little Quinn's 4th birthday this week at a local water park.  I was worried about being outside in the heat (and with a ginormous belly!) but the kid area was the perfect spot for a toddler and 8 month pregnant mommy.



On Sunday, my amazing friends hosted my Baby Shower. It was absolutely wonderful!  I am so thankful for women in my life to share big and small moments with.



Thank you everyone for coming!  I am overwhelmed with joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment