Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break at 15 Weeks

15 weeks has arrived and what a wonderful week it has been!  We went to Sacramento, California over the weekend to visit our friends Josh and Karyss Bollen.  It was a great way to begin my Spring Break and some much needed time off.  Bryan played the drums at a church called Rolling Hills on Sunday (He rocked of course!).  Most of the time we just hung out and enjoyed each other's company.  Oliver, almost 3 now, was pure entertainment and it was great to see Karyss pregnant again...she still never settles down, standing on chairs and acting as if she is not 28 weeks pregnant.  (Remember when she was 9 months pregnant with Oliver on my wedding day dancing on the stage?)  We had a big Thai food dinner one night, I think we hooked Baby Boyd.  Josh and Karyss were the best hosts and we are blessed to have true friends to do life with!  Can't wait to visit again and go wine tasting! :)

I wore the belly band for the first time this weekend.  I love that thing!  Gives me a little extra room as my belly grows throughout the day. Why is it soooo much bigger at night???  Oh yeah, I am eating for two. :)  I had an experience Monday night (Thai food night) with belly expansion.  My belly got so tight I felt it might rip in half.  There are some major adjustments happening in there...possibly feeling some Braxton Hicks as well.

Went to the Fashion Show Mall with Mom and Demi today.  Got some clothes that will adjust with me as I grow.   Thanks for the Easter gift Mom and Dad!

I am excited for my birthday tomorrow!  My last one before baby.  What's interesting is I will be turning 25.  My grandma had my mom when she was 25 and my mom had me when she was 25.  Just following tradition!  Bryan has something planned for tomorrow.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment