Thursday, April 26, 2012

18 Weeks


Time is movin' on by and I am loving every minute of being pregnant.  Even the parts that are somewhat uncomfortable, I'll take it!  Baby Boyd is 5 1/2 inches this week, weighing about 7 ounces (halfway to a pound!)  Its little body is moving around in there and I finally got to feel a bit of movement last Saturday night.  We were laying in bed and I felt normal bubbles moving around in there.  Curiously, I placed my hand on my belly to see if I noticed any "special" bubbles.  To my surprise a bubble about the size of a marble bumped against my skin, strange...what did I eat?  I lay really still and there it was again!  I asked Bryan to confirm and he was sure it was the baby in there.  I still can't feel it unless I place my hand on my belly and be really still.  Even though we have only felt it a few times, I am super excited that I can feel my baby!  Really looking forward to a big punt kick anytime now...
We moved in with my parents last weekend as we are transitioning between apartment and home. Really looking forward to this time with my family and they say they are happy to have us...you can ask them for an honest answer yourselves.  We start looking at houses next week so keep us in your prayers and we would really like to find our "nest" before baby arrives in September.  And not just find it, but call it our home.

It's been a crazy week with all the changes, but we are positive pushing through!  Life is most definitely wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment