Thursday, August 2, 2012

32 Weeks

This Week: Baby Growing Fast, Baby Shower, and Becoming Home Owners.  Life is good today.



Baby’s progress: 32 weeks

Total weight gain for Mommy: 17 pounds. Still on track at gaining 1 pound per week. Baby will be rapidly growing these final weeks.  Of each pound I gain, Baby is taking about half for itself. Time to chub up! (BABY, not me.)
Food cravings: No cravings, just more lenient eating. Baby Boyd enjoys yogurt, fruit, Frosted Cheerios, oatmeal, Cheese Its, and bread. 
Feeling nauseous? No
Symptoms of pregnancy: Love feeling my Baby move still!  I have several surprises now and then.  I think I am finally feeling pregnant!  My leg pain from walking is tremendously painful; therefore, speed walking is done for now. There is an occasional shortness of breath (usually after not doing much at all!).  I spoke to my doctor about the Braxton Hicks and she told me I should not be having more than 4 in one hour. (I am keeping track because I definitely have had more than 4 in an hour a couple handful of times.)
Working out: I mentioned before that I should no longer be walking in the mornings. The pain is not worth it.  So pathetic!  What to do now, what to do???
Maternity clothes?: None for me besides the long maxi skirts I made. 
Mood: In good spirits!
Sleep: I have officially forgotten what it feels like to sleep through the night. Don't think this will be changing when the baby arrives. 
Movement: Love it!!
Stretch marks?: No
Wedding ring on? Yes
Best moment of the week: Being back home after a great get-away is always nice.  And speaking of home...ours is READY!  Bryan and I get the keys today.  We are officially home owners!  We are so excited to start painting, move our stuff in, and start our new family adventure.
Miss anything from life before baby?: Running hard and really getting my heart going. 
Looking forward to: My Baby Shower is today and my mom is going all-out-CRAZY!  Also, getting the house keys!


No comments:

Post a Comment